Hello you, and welcome to inside the mind of an Obsessive Compulsive Designer
This nasty humid heat doesn’t have me feeling much of that beautiful fall weather I was promised. However, that doesn’t stop my style from switching seasons before the weather. I’ve officially declared it fall to my wardrobe. I’ve got an itch for a fall shopping spree (let me know if you would like to see a fashion haul). My clothes may need some freshening up for fall but I have my fall lip colors sitting out ready to use. These are some of my staple colors and I don’t stray too far from these darker nudes throughout the year. They are definitely more fall tones though, so I thought I would share.
- Tarte’s Tartist Creamy Matte Lip Paint in Namaste
- Maybelline Color Sensational in 940 Touchable Taupe
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Crème in Copenhagen
- Maybelline Color Sensational in 695 Divine Wine
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Crème in Athens
I swatched them all together in order below so you can see them in relation to each other since a couple of them are quite similar nudes. What are your favorite go-to fall shades? I’d love to try out some new shades!