Hello you, and welcome to inside the mind of an Obsessive Compulsive Designer
I saw Be A Free Blog do this tag and I thought it was super cute and in the spirit of Christmas, I suppose I’ll do this holiday tag. (If you know me, you know I’m not the jolliest of people when it comes to Christmas. Not sure why. I just never have been!) I hope you enjoy!
1.Whats Your Favorite Holiday Movie?
2. Whats Your Favorite Christmas Color?
I actually HATE the traditional green and red Christmas colors. My favorite Christmas colors are the simplicity of white and golds (as if that’s different than any other season).
3. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas?
PJ’s but it’s a must to dress up for those cute pictures!
4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be?
I guess I would buy for my husband since he has to put up with me all year, I suppose he deserves it 😉
5. Do You Open Your Present Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning?
My family has always opened on Christmas morning
6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House?
In elementary school…but never since then!
7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break?
Now that I’m a working adult I don’t get one 😦
8. Any Christmas Wishes?
Just happiness and health to all my loved ones
9. Favorite Christmas Smell?
I love the deep apple and cinnamon scents for Christmas
10. Favorite Christmas Meal Or Treat?
I didn’t know this was a thing…
11. Which holiday do you celebrate?
12. What are you doing for the holidays this year?
Lots of family, food, and good times!
13. What’s your favorite holiday drink?
14. Candy cane or Gingerbread men?
15. What’s your favorite holiday/Christmas song?
Not a fan…
16. What’s the weirdest gift you’ve ever received?
Not sure if I’ve received any strange gifts, people normally ask me or know me well enough to know what I want.
17. Have you ever made a snowman?
For sure! Hasn’t everyone?
18.What is your favorite winter fragrance?
I don’t change up my scents depending on the time of year. No one has time for that!
19. What is at the top of your list this Christmas?
Still having items open in our wedding registry made Christmas lists extremely easy this year. What I want most though would be a little help funding our honeymoon though!
20. What is most important to you about the holidays?
Spending quality time with family and friends. Cliche, I know.
What are your answers? Be sure to tag me in your post, I would love to see your answers!